Can anyone have Panchakarma treatment?
- Yes, anyone can have Panchakarma treatment.
Can a normal person without any diseases have Panchakarma treatments?
- Yes, even a healthy person can have Panchakarma treatment for proper health maintenance.
For a healthy person, what are the benefits of Panchakarma?
- Helps in rejuvenation and relaxation.
- Improve immunity
- Improves clarity of sense organs.
- Supports normal hormonal balance
- Improves metabolism
- Supports joints and muscles
- Maintain weight or lose weight (based on the person’s needs)
- To get rid of seasonal skin disorders.
- To get rid of seasonal respiratory problems like common cold, fever, etc.
Do I have to be a certain religion in order to have an Ayurvedic treatment?
- No. Not at all. Any person can have an Ayurvedic treatment.
What shall I bring with me for treatment?
- You don’t have to bring anything. Everything will be provided for treatment.
After treatment can I take a shower right away?
- It is recommended to keep the oil on for at least an hour after treatment.
Can I go to work, while I am on Panchakarma treatment?
- If your work does not involve much of physical activity, then you can definitely go to work, while you are on Panchakarma treatment. Generally a person undergoing Panchakarma is advised to take rest.
Can I decide about the choice of Panchakarma?
- Yes, you may choose Panchakarma therapy yourself provided you do it for rejuvenation. But for therapeutic purpose it is always recommended to consult the Ayurvedic practitioner.
Do I require to undergo all the five Panchakarma procedures?
- All the five Panchakarma procedures are not performed together. But according to Ayurvedic practitioner’s advice one may get one or two Panchakarma treatments.
Is Panchakarma treatment painful?
- No, absolutely not. None of these therapies are painful.
Does Panchakarma help in weight loss?
- Yes, Panchakarma helps in weight loss in obese people.
Is weight lost during treatment?
- A separate weight control package is available. Please ask.
Is treatment covered by health insurance?
Are Panchakarma procedures free from side effects?
- When done correctly, Panchakarma procedures are safe and free from side effects.
Why should I go for Ayurveda, instead of other system of medicine?
- Unlike in other systems of medicine where they treat the disease only, in Ayurvedic system of medicine not only it treats the disease but treats the patients mentally as well as physically.
How Do I Schedule My Panchakarma Treatment?
To schedule a free consultation with one of our Ayurvedic doctors:
2842 STREET ROAD
BENSALEM, PA 19020